WHY RIDE FOR PALESTINE?
Ride for solidarity. Ride for Palestinian children. Ride for fun and community.
MECA’s First Annual Ride for Palestine was inspired by the Big Ride for Palestine in the UK, which has raised over $400,000 for MECA’s projects for children since it began in 2015.
Reasons to ride:
- Show people in your community and beyond that you stand in solidarity with Palestine
- Support MECA’s projects in Palestine that give children chances to heal, play, learn, and dream
- Join people who care about children and justice for a special day of exercise, food, and entertainment
- Expand understanding, support, and activism for justice in Palestine
- Ride with MECA on July 17th or do your own virtual ride anytime and anyplace.
- Bring your friends and family out for a fun and meaningful event.
- Do your part to protect and improve the lives of Palestinian children who are growing up under Israeli occupation and apartheid.