(Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is Included?
Included with your registration:
- Event tshirt (note your size when you register)
- Pre-Ride snack
- Post-Ride Celebration: catered lunch, entertainment, recognition of top fundraisers, MECA speakers, and more. Please note any food preferences as part of the registration process.
- Volunteers, signage, and EMT supporting the ride (route map will note volunteer locations)
- Fundraising tips
What is NOT included?
- Bikes: please bring your own bicycle
- Helmets and other safety equipment
- Bike mechanics
- In-ride aid stations: while a roving support car will be driving the route from 9-11am, there will not be aid stations placed along the route.
- Extended route: if you decide to ride further than the official 11-mile route, please note that those options are not supported with volunteers or signage/flags. We encourage all riders to plan their ride so that they return by 11:00 a.m. in time for lunch at the post-ride festival.
- Event jerseys: If you would like to order a Ride for Palestine 2023 bike jersey, they are available for purchase. To have your jersey in hand by the event day, please order by 6.1.2023. We will announce when bike jersey pre-sales open, in April. Jerseys will be available for pick-up on event day.
– Vehicles: Street parking is available in the surrounding area. Please be sure to remove any valuables from your vehicle and lock your car.
– Bicycles: Bicycle parking during the post-ride festival will be available within the event footprint. We suggest that you bring your bike locks.
– You can avoid this altogether by riding your bike or taking public transportation to the Ride for Palestine
Your Fundraising Page / Your Team Page
- To login to your fundraising page:
- To edit your personal and team pages (pledge goal, team information, notes to donors, add team members, and photo), click the links at the bottom of the screen. You will see them once you are logged into your account.
How to Increase Your Fundraising Goal
- Log in to your fundraising page:
- On the navigation menu located at the bottom of the page, press “Fundraising Dashboard”
- On your Fundraising Dashboard, click on “Tell Your Story”, edit the fundraising amount as desired, and save your changes
Follow us on Social Media